Saturday, January 3, 2009

jan. 3? 2009

Dear Jobie, (i like that. Joe-bee. it's nice, might name a child that... that's a large might... SIDETRACKING.)

I wrote a letter to my friends... about things I love. Well it was people I love, just, in code. So I decided since I doubt any of them even know about my badly spelled blogsite, to decode it on here. the ones that are missing are ones that either i can't remember who exactly i wrote them for or they just can't be identified.
i love a tranny: Keith, transgendered best friend 'til the end.
i love a drunk: Aja, bartender who parties hard and makes me smile endlessly.
i love a story: ... difficult to explain.
i love an addict
i love the addictive: Most of my friends, if they aren't on here, they are right here.
i love a sweet heart: Markie, though we're no longer 'friends' she's still in my heart.
i love a rebel: Anna, she's nice. very very nice, and that means a lot to me.
i love a goff: Justin, he's a stupid goff that i'm being a stupid girl at right now.
i love a bitch
i love a long sigh: Megein, she someone who's so interesting and gorgeous.
i love a whore
i love a psychopath:
i love a juggalette: Doe, she's not afraid to be herself and she's so sweet.
i love a girl
i love a mormon: Jared Gold, made me a more confident person.
i love a quiet being: Chelsie, she's like a dove. So perfect.
i love a jew: Joeeeee [you], subtle.
i love a fighter: Hailey, a bright star who doesn't give up.
i love a celebrity
i love an idiot
i love a beautiful soul: Shelbie, she deserves a lot more than she has.
i love a mother: Mommatella, she's always there for me and she's so FIIEERRCEE.
i love a kind smile: Kris, just a cutiie. what can i say.
i love a whisper: Brighton.
i love a boy: someone who doesn't exist.
i love a giggle: myself. (:
i love a hater
i love the game
i love worrying.

No comments: