Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 3, 2008

Dear Joey T,

I've been going to this really shitty school for a while. And it's taken me a while to adjust. I'm usually one to fit in immediately, I just get along with people (or try to) but it seems I'm not doing so well in that anymore... Well now I'm squeezing myself into friendships. But I recently ran into some trouble pissing some girls off by being supposedly 'mean.' Saying what everyone is thinking, being opinionated, you know- JAZZ LIKE THAT. I honestly never really tried to be mean, the last thing I ever wanted was enemies. Especially this early in the year, (it's early for me because I started at this school in the middle of the year. I had some previous problems at other schools.) so anyway.
Today a rare thing happened, they were nice to me. Complimented my outfit and one of them said goodbye to me as I was leaving. Maybe they know that I'm friends with some real bad asses, or that I can actually be mean because I've had to build up a shield over the years... But whatever it is; They were genuinely nice to me.
I enjoyed it. Going through school with no one publicly hating me is something I strive for, I honestly really don't give a damn if they want to talk shit behind my back. As long as I don't have to hear it, what I can't see/hear can't hurt me, right? EXACTLY.
You understand me, broseph. You get it. ;D

Question time:
Are you embezzling from Peter?
If the answer is no, then WHY THE FUCK NOT?

No comments: