Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dec 10, 08

Dear Jewseph,

That last post was a mistake I guess. It caused drama, not the note itself but the expression I gave off. My problems are bad problems, you see, my outbursts are to be contained because they're more dangerous than wildfire. Sharing my uncomfort with a friend, Justin, was a huge mistake. I had a nightmare, which my friend, you were in. (You were my night in shining armor, which is rare in nightmares, I usually have only boogie-mans.) He was also a good guy in this dream so when he texted me this morning I was stoked, I felt it was a good omen.
No it was more like IRONY. I shared my problem and we began the age old argument of me and the Ski Resort. (that's a metaphor.)
I will not waste time by giving details of the tried conversation, but there was one particular thing that made me- speechless. I went to school in a psychward for about a month because of incidence that had occurred with the Ski Resort and he begged to differ that his opinion was better than theirs because he had 'gone through it.'
I am sorry dear friend, the opinion of a goth who stayed at the Ski Resort does not overpower the opinion of multiple therapists.
But luckily I was able to tell him that the conversation was going in a bad direction and I didn't want it to continue any further so it didn't get me too upset. So I did good, Josephinneee.
And then I watched "Can't buy me love" and drooled over how HOTTTTTT Patrick Dempsy was, but he's no you my dear- ;U
While I continue to push the people in my physical life away, I think I'll always keep Joe Trohman right here. In my heart, no matter how creepy his beard is... Or how bad his band gets. I will always love that jew. <- my pledge.

No comments: